According to the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM), ECM can be broken down into five major components called capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver. The purpose of each component can be briefly defined as follows:
- Capture: Create, obtain and organize information.
- Manage: Process, modify and employ information.
- Store: Temporarily back up frequently changing information in the short term.
- Preserve: Back up infrequently changing information in the medium and long term.
- Deliver: Provide clients and end users with requested information.
bilytica offers content management solutions customization according to specifications that feature:
- More than a decade of experience in implementing SharePoint projects.
- Vast SharePoint Implementation Customer Base which includes MNC’s and Some Fortune 500 Companies.
- Experience and proven track record in Enterprise Content Management Solutions on SharePoint.
- More than 30 solutions implementation on SharePoint for different industry verticals.
- Resource pool of Domain experts, SharePoint Consultants, .Net Developers for SharePoint apps, Document and Knowledge Manager experts on SharePoint.
- Pre-build Frameworks and ready to use Solutions like Legal Database Solutions, Products Catalogue Solutions, HR Documentation Solutions and etc based on SharePoint Document Management platform.
- Market tested approach to SharePoint and and Enterprise Content Management Solutions on SharePoint.
- Microsoft Certified Partner on SharePoint and Collaboration.