Description for Dell PowerEdge T130 (Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (80W), 8GB UDIMM, 2400, 1TB 3.5″ HDD, DVD+/-RW SATA Internal)
Get organized and become more productive
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ hard drives.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Accelerate application performance
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, which transfer data 33% faster than previous-generation DDR3
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to PCIe 2.0
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T110 II equipped with PERC8
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.
Specifications for Dell PowerEdge T130 (Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (80W), 8GB UDIMM, 2400, 1TB 3.5″ HDD, DVD+/-RW SATA Internal)
Date first available
- 20 August, 2018
- 2.50 Kg
- 54.61 cm x 39.37 cm x 48.26 cm