Request Free Demo
Performance management is an evaluation practice that performed for the workforce to check their abilities, goal achievements and improvements. Its primary purpose is to develop and improve employee effectiveness. It is a constant process where manager and employee work together to plan, observe and review an employees’ work goals and their overall participation in work.
Automation in evaluation brings accurate results and improves decision making of managers. PeopleQlik’s performance management software provides capability to managers to plan effectively for employees’ interpretation and conclude accurate results. It also provide the ability to improve their work performance by analyzing their work insight and predicts their problems that employees are facing.
- Performance Management System Objectives
- Specify clearly what, when is to be done and who, how much is to be accomplished.
- Measures accurately by asking question e.g. how much, how many and how will I know when it is accomplished. It also includes the assessment of quality, quantity, timeframe and cost.
- It should be realistic or objective needs should be matched the level of complexity with employee experience and capability.
- Objectives should be achieved on time or time frame should be clear.
- Components of Performance Management System
The performance management contains some components;
- Improve job description using an employee recruitment plan.
- Hire potential employees and select the most suitable.
- Arrange interviews to narrow down your candidate’s pool.
- Conduct additional meetings, as needed, to get to know your candidates’ strength, weaknesses and capabilities to contribute.
- Select appropriate people using employee selection process to identify the most qualified candidate who is most suitable for job.
- Negotiate the terms and condition of employment including salary, compensation, paid time off and other bonuses.
- Welcome the new employees.
- Discuss about the requirements and achievements-based performance standards, results and measures between employee and their manager.
- Provide ongoing training as needed.
- Provide ongoing feedback.
- Conduct quarterly performance management planning
- Design effective compensation and recognition systems that reward people for their contributions.
- Provide career development opportunities including transfer and job shadowing for staff.
PeopleQlik’s performance management solution supports 360 degree feedback, reimbursement planning and social recognition. It allows managers to enrich the outcomes by measuring employees’ performance with different aspects. PeopleQlik’s performance management software empowers you to coordinate to your workforce performance and ensure that goals are achieving in a perfect manner.