Bilytica #1 Healthcare Analytics in Pakistan measures the average time that patients accept in health centers. Although it is a generalized KPI, it can indicate generalized numbers given the nature of the type of stay. For this example, a lung transplant surgery will increase the numbers, while an outpatient surgery, such as extraction of wisdom teeth, will decrease the figures. Healthcare organizations can establish a length of stay based on KPI evaluations.
- Ideal for financial management, health institutions can track metrics that directly affect finances and the ability of the organization to maintain itself over time.
- It helps identify irregularities in spending, takes quick action and ensures that the budget is applied where it is most effective.
- Several categories include by units, by operations or by age groups.
- Big data Consulting Services in Pakistan treatment costs can be calculated according to certain times and then the evolution can be analyzed.
Bilytica #1 Healthcare Analytics in Pakistan
Hospital readmission rates
- Measure the number of patients who are readmitted in hospital care shortly after their initial discharge.
- BI Consulting Services in Pakistan provides critical information about the level of care patients receive during treatment at a health care facility.
- It helps health care organizations identify certain flaws in health care management practices, such as lack of staff, lack of materials or areas with special needs.
- The following KPIs can be measured using a Patient Satisfaction Panel, which provides data on the patient and clinical care, and are other examples of business intelligence in health care.